OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A java PCAP and DPI library256 weekly downloads
A new advanced customizable graphic menu multi boot and OS loader based on XOSL project with gujin project features, this project integrate too a mini OS to provide certain customizable specialized maintenance tasks before boot partition/load OS target.
Aswang is a lightweight and flexible C++ class framework meant to make windows GUI development easier and faster without the imposition of bloated libraries or any particular visual style.
Betrayed is a first person shooter with high textures and a good gameplay. All done by just 3 Teen-Developers! With our high textures 'Betrayed' makes it possible to enjoy the future gaming in Open-Source! Bringing the best shooter in the world!
The SysMonitor (also Mosyloon) is software for real-time checking load of CPU on unix/linux machines over the Internet. Including server side CLI utility and unix/linux/windows GUI client. The SysMonitor displaying system and user load separately.
A Project to use Microsoft's ActiveSync to syncronise Pocket Outlook Mail and Contacts with Mozilla's Thunderbird E-Mail Client. If you would like to help out contact me. Especially on how to use the Sourceforge CVS under XP Pro.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.