OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
CartoReso intends to facilitate enterprise computer network mapping.6 weekly downloads
A app used to block sites on a computer1 weekly downloads
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
Graphical user interface for service management facility.
Virtual-Info aims to promote the development and creation of open content (programmes, games ...), free and legally downloadable. And a mutual aid through a website, forum, wiki engine, webradio, free pro hosting...
XMLDataStudio is ODBC based data transfer tool to different databases in XML format developed in C++ and Java. It designed to put minimum effort to use and usable to layman based on wizard developed in Java Swing desktop application.
The project provide the administrator to watch the running state of software/haredware on the remote server.when fatal even happen,will send email,sms,voice to the administrator.
vMotion Detector for Linux & Windows Platforms