OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free yourself54 weekly downloads
a network-enabled package manager for FreeDOS1 weekly downloads
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
Fedora Haskell RPMs comtains Haskell libraries/tools specifically built for Fedora.
saifix (sx) kernel project support libraries, components and tools "adapted" / "used" from works under "category A" list. When building a library or application that composes works from this set, specific attribution should be added to NOTICE file.
uTask is a simple library for 32 bit microcontrollers (uCs) providing easy to use coroutines.