The myriad of functionality that comes with Snare, from Verbose Truncation to Output Driven Filtering have been helping companies around the world zero in on threats in record time while spending less on their SIEM. This is made possible by reducing the noise in your log collection while delivering the critical data for both forensics and analytics, dependably. Snare just works. Try our agents free today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (4)
- Windows (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact email@example.com, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.3 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Galileo is an Open Source glass cockpit infrastructure for general aviation use. It is designed around a modular and robust CANbus-based architecture with a distributed network of sensors and display panels.
There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
JSPowerLin - Linux with a Java edge, a lightweight platform for developing and deploying J2EE applications and Java Server Pages on a server or servercluster.
VILE is a high performance logging tool for C and C++ programs. VILE can be used for debugging or performance analysis.