OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (4)
- Windows (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact email@example.com, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.3 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Galileo is an Open Source glass cockpit infrastructure for general aviation use. It is designed around a modular and robust CANbus-based architecture with a distributed network of sensors and display panels.
JSPowerLin - Linux with a Java edge, a lightweight platform for developing and deploying J2EE applications and Java Server Pages on a server or servercluster.
VILE is a high performance logging tool for C and C++ programs. VILE can be used for debugging or performance analysis.