OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
It moves by itself inside networks like virus infection & plagues, it is being written to solve computer virus problem drastically and responsibly. It is legal, free and open for public domain to improve W3 ICT Security.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Vrml Project and Java Development CRM、MIS、CMS、ERP、OA and C++ Development OpenGL.Graphics and 3DGAME
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.