If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (4)
- Android (3)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is application based on NetBeans api providing simulation of DOP microprocessor. DOP is educational microprocessor developed at Czech Technical University in Prague.1 weekly downloads
Artificialaiming PS3 Hack Development Team: What we do: Making Hacks/Exploits for the PS3. Specially in Aimbots and Wallhacks. Our hacks are paid with an monthly distribution.
This Project is intended to serve as a Operating Platform for creating a Cloud / Grid infrastructure , for deploying applications , assigning , mananging resources through Virtualization and Load balancing.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Multi Expression Programming is a genetic programming method that encodes multiple solutions. It aims to solve difficult problems like classification or symbolic regression.
Powerful 512bit pseudo random encryption, optimized for the x86-64 architecture. Coded in x86-64 assembly language, this has the potential to be one of the most powerful and fastest file encryption engines to date.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This is an Mini Operating System for intel protected mode. This OS is written to understand OS concepts such as paging, VM, multitasking, Interrupt handling. This project is mainly done for educational purpose.