OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (14)
- Windows (14)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
JaguiD is a Java GUI for DOS. It consists of several sub-projects including a Java Compiler, a Class Runner and a Jar Packager. JaguiD has limited Java support to provide a Graphical User Interface for DOS and compatibles.9 weekly downloads
Common Hardware Recovery Solutions by Ukrainian-Russian network from http://hardw.net/forum5 weekly downloads
The 1-Wire Net PD Kit is an open source library designed for the portability of 1-wire applications to various target platforms. This API provides all of the 1-Wire Net services to communicate with Dallas Semiconductor's 1-Wire devices including iButtons.
This project is for learning to write games while doing a couple of then and an engine core.
Thanks to carefully thought out architecture an emulator for all hardware (i386 i860 sparc hppa SGI Mips Alpha etc) on any hardware. A lot of new theories have gone into this trying to fix old problems.
Course Compiler Design I at the ETH Zuerich (Switzerland). The course program is to write a simple compiler for educational language J01 (similar to Java, with restrictions) for a target platform (either DLX, SPARC or x86).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The Filesystem Development Kit (FDK) is a set of tools designed to assist developers in creating a filesystem. The FDK works by creating an image of the filesystem for the driver under development to work on.
A Computer Algebraic System. Designed to do advanced mathematical operations and calculations with a simple user interface.
Development of a mainframe system
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
SimplicityOS is a project designed to create a simple but powerful operating system for the pc. The kernel was designed from scrath to create a fast and stable base. The filsystem used by SimplicityOS was also designed from scratch for stability.
Hosting home-made software which is mathematically proven to be correct. We make use of tools like HOL, PVS, ...
Tools around the Scenix 48/52 series microcontrollers