- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Mac (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SharpBug is distributed collaborative software aimed to provide a consistent tool to organize and manage software projects (specially during testing and debugging phases). It provides both a rich and full featured windows UI and an Ajax-enabled web UI.
Soju is a web application development kit or library that can run on both .NET and Mono framework. Soju provides flexible and easy way for any web development or implementations.
The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
A .NET framework for easy crash reporting to a Web Service.