OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Easy Stock Manager(ESManager) is a project that is cut in 3 parts.The 1st part (java/swing) manage the stock(change,volume,structures).The 2nd part (C#/WinForm) manage the sells(price,quantity,estimate) and the 3rd part is the connection between them.
Gavatizer is a cross-platform tool that will be a private P2P desktop tool to create a network with friends/colleagues to chat, voip, video-stream, share media playlists, index files, search files, share files, stream files, gavatize chat profiles.
Java desktop library and simple JavaFX application to interface with SightMax Live chat software developed by SmartMax.
This is a cross-platform version of Miranda IM.
School Administration Manager
The Swiss Tournament software uses the U.S. Chess Federation's Swiss system to pair players during each round of a chess tournament.
It consists of a GPS receiver which sends GPS data unit(consisting of the latitude, longitude and time) to a server. Data unit is stored on the server via mysql. The data should b interfaced with Googlemaps & is displayed on a web browser(real time).
Ethiopic Indigenous Knowledge Management System
netaminas@ is an integrated software solution that supports the knowledge management process using collaborative tools specially designed for judicial, police and criminal investigation activities.