OSI-Approved Open Source (123)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (72)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (132)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All BSD Platforms (20)
- All POSIX (54)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (23)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (132)
- Linux (86)
- Mac (54)
- BSD (52)
- Modern (52)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The metabolomics standards initiative (msi) will develop a Core Information for Metabolomics Reporting (CIMR) recommendation and a more formal and semantically defined corresponding ontology (msi-ontology).
RestKernel is an Rest Process Engine, It's suitable for both client and server Web applications.
This project hast moved to <https://launchpad.net/tbook>. It is currently inactive.
This is a Web based electronic tendering application to source, award and manage the total electronic procurement process as per the functional requirements put forth by IDABC(EU). Developed using .NET with c# and a database independent layer.
Mobile Web Server is a portable HTTP Server. No Installation Required ! You can use it from any Folder, USB Key (Flash Drive) or CDROM (Read Only).
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.