RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (83)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Public Domain (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (74)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (16)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (35)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Modern (32)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (10)
- BSD (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pisak is a Windows VB application designed as a result of laboratory project at the Technical University of Szczecin. Ultimate goal of the project is to make industry Mitsubishi Movemaster robot to write user-input message on a paper. Polish language!
An OpenGL VR engine and editor, created by 1st year computing science students at Glasgow University.
This project will hope to provide an application (using the Java coding language) that will manage facts and citations used in writing research reports. The application will have the ability to manage facts and create citations in accepted formats.
A user-friendly interface for running simulations of the gene networks comprising the circadian clock. Modules allow the simulation of experimental protocols with just a few mouse clicks. Users can fine-tune simulations to suit their particular interests.1 weekly downloads
This is a lightning protection system design application that uses standard codes and material to provide a complete visualized design for the protection of structures. The application is being written in Visual Basic Language.
Web-based secure portal for connecting Teachers, Students, Staff, and TAs in a University type of Atmosphere. Runs on IIS, MS SQL Server 2000, and ASP.NET.
gUiML is a UML tool aimed at developers. It allows editing in any programming language, produces code and will reverse engineer in the future. It has a good GUI and is more intuitive than a standard UML App.
Designed to help users who wish to manage their time better.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement