OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (36)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Python Software Foundation License (5)
- BSD License (4)
- PHP License (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (57)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Linux (37)
- Mac (26)
- Modern (20)
- Android (15)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SOLVE-IG (Secured Official & Legal Validation Encoded Illustrative Graphics) is a secure media administrative program for SuperWikia Alpha source code. Builds a streamline environment for robust media presentations and project-critical validation.
The idea is to create an automated translator for web or desktop based applications
Wobba Wobba is an open source graphics SDK designed for high-end photo-realistic visualization code compiling and interpreting. Used with Muhha!, Wobba Wobba builds upon the existing IDE 3D capabilities and expansive extension libraries.
it is the second version of clusterstorm and is most suitable for programmers and geeeks
This project aims at developing an application that converts the given algorithm into a code with main emphasis on the parallel algorithms and developing multi-threaded and efficient code for the given algorithm.
daddyQ, written in Python, monitors and logs disk usage on file servers, and take actions on excessive disk usage. Users that are often over their quota or are over the quota with excessive disk usage get their files deleted.
A global database for bookmarks, helping users to find new interesting content and subjects.