OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Linux (21)
- Modern (18)
- Mac (9)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Android (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Original games from Hevanafa
Proyecto destinado a la proteccion de codigos maliciosos, virus, spyware, adaware y otros, con escaneo de primer y segundo plano y facil de utilizar.
A calculator for creating chain maille garment(s). Giving a line by line ring count. Calculator will help with Coif(head), Hauberk(shirt), Chausse(legs).
ModAmp is designed to be a complete modular (plugin) based WAMP (Windows Apache Mysql PHP) application. Features include: Quick deployment of WAMP applications, as well as quick upgrades through 'plug-in' system.
This program is used to control a robot via ethernet using Visual Basic. It uses serial ports for communicating with devices, such as Roboteq Motor controllers.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Visionsoft is presenting Target Shooting Games. Target Shooting Games will include a few different firearms.
Visible will be a BASIC-to-C translator able to use multiple dialects of BASIC on the input side, and producing ANSI C.
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.
Web design and Development application2 weekly downloads