OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (21)
- Modern (18)
- Mac (9)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Android (4)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Task manager for windows QuickTask3 is written in Visual Basic (6), QuickTask4 in PureBasic (4.00)
RPGquest will be, as the name implies, a simple, RPG-oriented game. Currently, plans are to make it Linux-only (written in Gambas); however, later on I would like to port it to Windows (in Visual Basic).
This program is used to control a robot via ethernet using Visual Basic. It uses serial ports for communicating with devices, such as Roboteq Motor controllers.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Visionsoft is presenting Target Shooting Games. Target Shooting Games will include a few different firearms.
Transie is a dual-pane text editor for translators. It's made with Gambas and runs on Linux with Qt and KDE.
Visible will be a BASIC-to-C translator able to use multiple dialects of BASIC on the input side, and producing ANSI C.
GaRLiC=Gambas Raw Lines of Code, a Gambas2 code library for use in SMB
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.
Web design and Development application1 weekly downloads