OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (58)
- Modern (58)
- Solaris (57)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- BSD (38)
- Mac (38)
- Other Operating Systems (28)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Luz is a GPL IRC Services. It's purpose is to offer a quality free software product, instead of the closed source available ones. It's designed mainly -but not limited to- for ircu based ircd's.
BASH shell initialisation framework
OpenSysAdmin is the first open source project to offer a complete web hosting control panel, with all of the features found in market leading closed sourced systems. The system offers a simple web based control panel to admins, resellers and end users.
ShareDoc is a Document Manager System for small and medium company or organisation which need organisation and workflow for their documentation.
The UnifiedSessionsManager recoded based on Python
lynxbot is a set of tools and bash functions to help creating webbot beyond the lynx browser. It parses the output of the lynx browser and send him commands trough a fifo specifed in is -cmd_script option.
Ce projet a pour but de créer un gestionnaire des tâches que vous avez ŕ effectuer. C'est une sorte de reminder qui vous rappelle ce que vous avez ŕ faire ! The purpose of this project is to create a manager of the tasks which you have to carry out.