OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- BSD License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- ISC License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (176)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (104)
- Modern (103)
- BSD (80)
- Mac (71)
- Windows (67)
- Android (32)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Optimization and Hardening Mikrotik RouterOS
Example code visible for any public tutorials I create.
Mini OS http://nikhilk.homedns.org/projects/index.html To download: http://nikhilk.homedns.org/projects/iso/file.iso
Paella is a installation/configuration management system centered on being able to easily define, configure, maintain and update systems and networks.
Allows systems using dynamic IP addresses to publish their current IP through an HTTP update system on demand or at preset intervals. Multiple-domain configuration and selectable IP sources are supported.
Initial Project Learning.
Be course without notice..! Its Fisically attach our own life.. Just the time determine.
Ce projet a pour but de créer un gestionnaire des tâches que vous avez ŕ effectuer. C'est une sorte de reminder qui vous rappelle ce que vous avez ŕ faire ! The purpose of this project is to create a manager of the tasks which you have to carry out.
New charity website full of new and interesting things check it out.
Example shell (Bash) script providing text menu interface to voters editing thier paper ballots, with electronic trail and paper VUID receipt.
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.
Register of Internet Addresses filtered in Russian Federation