Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (5)
- BSD License (12)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (179)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (106)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- All POSIX (83)
- OS Independent (22)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (105)
- BSD (85)
- Mac (72)
- Windows (68)
- Android (32)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a Linux shell script for encoding the audio in an FLV file into an MP3 file. I use it in Ubuntu 8.04, but it should work on other versions as well. The script will install all required packages before attempting to do the encoding.
Initial Project Learning.
Web Stats Server, Temp, UPS, Sensors, Speed network, Users, Memory
OCF resource agent for managing SCST Qlogic Fibrechannel MPIO targets
Be course without notice..! Its Fisically attach our own life.. Just the time determine.
POSIX shell script able to synchronize your local folders with smugmug.com web gallery. Tested on Solaris and Linux. Currently can only upload multiple images, but the intention is to upgrade it to be able to manage whole galleries.
Ce projet a pour but de créer un gestionnaire des tâches que vous avez ŕ effectuer. C'est une sorte de reminder qui vous rappelle ce que vous avez ŕ faire ! The purpose of this project is to create a manager of the tasks which you have to carry out.
New charity website full of new and interesting things check it out.
uMail is a VERY SIMPLE message box for local systems.
Linux/Unix Mangement and Audit tools
Example shell (Bash) script providing text menu interface to voters editing thier paper ballots, with electronic trail and paper VUID receipt.
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.
Managing Linux users and Apache virtual hosts on single server
Address List program for tracking personal info in a plain text file
Register of Internet Addresses filtered in Russian Federation