OSI-Approved Open Source (82)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- MIT License (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (6)
- Artistic License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (75)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Modern (46)
- BSD (40)
- Windows (32)
- Mac (31)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Android (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project contains useful (or less useful) shell scripts for *nix admins and users.
An extension and enhancement to the original SPIKE. SPIKIER is ment to be a continuous project of improvements to the block based fuzzer SPIKE.
Source based automated packet manager.
A variety of utilities such as password utils, thumbnailers and other active projects from systhread.net.
New charity website full of new and interesting things check it out.
Tools to create advanced security databases from Xml files.
vee is a NO configuration, command line blog tool that is written in bourne shell in a single file. It uses vi as the editor, but this can be changed out.