OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (14)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Ricoh Source Code Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (62)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (27)
- OS Independent (11)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (35)
- BSD (29)
- Mac (25)
- Windows (22)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Automatically Patch Metasploitable Vulnerabilities
Vinari OS 1.0.0 XENON Ubuntu 14.04.5 Based System(32 Bits) & (64 Bits)
Wibom is the Wine bottle manager. The Core is written in Bash. Wibom-gtk, the GTK+ 2 frontend, is written in Ruby. More on wibom.sourceforge.net.3 weekly downloads
The Kid-Safe system is designed to be installed on PCLinuxOS. The project's primary goal is the Kid-Safe LiveCD, which is built using this package. The system includes KDE Kiosk Restrictions, Internet Filtering, Games and More. Designed for all ages.
Home Directory: /home/angosson/public_html/www/ Server Name srv47 cPanel Version 11.32.4 (build 13) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.22 PHP version 5.3.13 MySQL version 5.1.63-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 22.214.171.124/angosso.net
b0ss1X is a full featured Linux Distro created by Kasper5150 and Novalok from Backslash Security Group. It is used for network audits and network administration.
A small ruby script that provides an easy and highly configurable interface for Rsync and Tar. It features incremental backup with compressed option and mail support.
Tools to squeeze RDF out of Debian packages. Includes an RDF Schema and some commands to extract RDF data from .deb packages and the package database.
IRecoverThis is an application that will help you track and find your laptop if you lost it.
jECTS is a JAVA project that focuses on some of the aspects of ECTS (= European Credit Transfer System). Mainly the translation of local grades into ECTS grades and the generation of a ToR (Transcript of Records).
Example code visible for any public tutorials I create.
This Software converts Kolab V2. Adress-Books to a readable and searchable Format for the iPhone and other IMAP-Capable Devices.
MitM pentesting opensource toolkit42 weekly downloads
This program focuses on automating the download, installation and compilation of pentest tools from source
Simulation of allele-specific RNA-seq data
smarbs is a simple backup script written in ruby. Using rsync it creates full snapshots in certain intervals within a minimal use of space. smarbs is easy configurable via config files and can be run as a cronjob.
A simple project for creating hosting server-a-like live distribution1 weekly downloads
Project to develop a model of information system for the synthesis of algorithms of administration.