OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (57)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (82)
- Mac (82)
- Linux (80)
- BSD (74)
- Modern (59)
- Windows (20)
- Solaris (16)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
c3s Cleo Supervision and server solutions. For monitor your Unix, Linux, Windows servers via SNMP. The server inventory module is enable to collect your servers in a database. Furthermore in release 5.x a new Network installation system is now avaible.
fancat is a new Web Hosting Control Software like Confixx or ensim. fancat has an Template System for flexible Page Design. It based on C,Perl,PHP & MySQL.
jECTS is a JAVA project that focuses on some of the aspects of ECTS (= European Credit Transfer System). Mainly the translation of local grades into ECTS grades and the generation of a ToR (Transcript of Records).
nOGGin is a full-featured ncurses Ogg Vorbis and mp3 player. CDs can also be played and queries made to freedb. It also supports SHOUT/ICE cast and HTTP/FTP streaming of music files over the internet with IPv4 or IPv6.
A simple software toolkit for the testing of command-line programs, teskrel includes a Perl script that runs test scripts and summarizes the results, some sample test scripts, and a simple sh/bash library to simplify test writing.
web based i18n & l10n tools, scripts, and tutorials