If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Assorted projects. General-purpose libraries for Python, C++, Scala, bash, and others. Meta-programming tools. System utilities. UI components. Web APIs. Configuration files. Benchmarks. Programming competition entries. And much more.
A CBLS Engine in SCALA, NOW part of OscaR
This is a project to port the BioJava library to Scala language. I would like to use BioJava as a scaffold and go on creating its various components in Scala, one by one.
Context-aware Software Engineering Environment Event-driven Framework
Discrete-event simulation library.
This is an Robot Learning Environment consisting a full robot operating system and a simulator which run the system. It is geared for use to learning robotics concepts in cases where real hardware is not available.