OSI-Approved Open Source (168)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Artistic License (4)
- BSD License (36)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (73)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (10)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (10)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (174)
- Windows (143)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (128)
- Mac (102)
- BSD (80)
- Modern (79)
- Android (45)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Set of software/tools/libraries pre-compiled for Microsoft Windows platforms (WinXP,Win2000,Server2003), to allow easy deployement of a Ruby on Rails production machine. Includes Apache web server, Ruby interpreter, Rubygems and Rails.
This project is collection of code to solve Sudoku puzzles in different langauges.
Software for on-board computer of European Student Earth Orbiter called OBDH Core. Project site http://www.sseti.net
This intends to be a game where you can have forklift races.
Collection of simple testcases for a lot of programming languages.
Medieval 2: Total War - Kingdoms Modification
new programming paradigm - deterministic, event driven programming
Object oriented software classes and programs implemented in multiple software languages for biological informatics and bioinformatics applications.
Object oriented reusable software classes designed to be used to construct larger software projects developed in multiple software languages.
Simple, easy-to-use, efficient testing library, for C, C++, Java, .NET, Python and Ruby. Combining high discoverability and low coupling, xTests is a lightweight solution designed for use in verifying other libraries.
Paglo Crawler discovers all devices connected to a network - including workstations, servers, switches, routers, printers, etc and gathers rich information about each device. This information is then searchable through an account at http://paglo.com/