If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (7)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Linux (23)
- Windows (22)
- Mac (16)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- BSD (8)
- Modern (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Scout is a tool that allows you to monitor your computer system. It displays many different things -- like tasks, ports, assigns, expansion boards, resident commands, interrupts, etc. -- and you can perform some certain actions on them.
SoundFX is an editor for digitized audiodata. SFX is designed in a modular fashion and has a comfortable graphical user interface. With SFX you can apply effects to samples, play back and record samples, and finaly can cut, trim and edit your samples.
Mainframe Cobol Source Code Analyzer
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.Advertisement
2D Finite Element Method Tools
HSC (HTML Sucks Completely) is a developer tool for HTML projects. It is mainly intended for creating and maintaining larger Web sites, with a focus on compact and standards-conforming code. Its source texts are HTML files that use an extended syntax.
The identify library goes LGPL. This Amiga library is able to identify your hardware, extensions, guru codes and function names. It also gives support for ARexx and installer scripts, and is helpful for generating bug reports.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system
a formalism to analyze /syntheses of phrase on computer
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.