OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- BSD License (7)
- Python Software Foundation License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- PHP License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Python License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (36)
- Windows (36)
- Modern (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Linux (17)
- BSD (9)
- Mac (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Etch is a cross-platform, language- and transport-independent framework for building and consuming network services. With Etch, service development and consumption becomes no more difficult than library development and consumption.
This package will allow people to check, change, update the license of their projects. It will conform to all new licenses available.
The LabView of NI is a very attriactive tool and affords enough money but leaves no competitor. Although, there are some good HW manufacturers but is limited because of software. So if there is a good SW free, they can make cheap and good product.
WinTar is a GUI archive utility written in python to decompress and read .tar, .bz and .bz2 files.
Alternative system of collection statistics for the game of Battlefield 2142
A python collaboration system which uses webdav and a simple webinterface to share data. The project is compatible to Linux, Windows and other U*ix based systems.
This project intends to develop a cross-platform file explorer. This includes a client-side explorer and a server-side controller. This application will be completely written using Python and will have Tkinter GUI interface
Met Sportlog kun je je sportieve prestaties bijhouden via een Plone-webapplicatie. Uniek is dat er verschillende rollen zijn gedefinieerd met verschillende rechten: sporter, trainer, medicus etc. en dat de omgeving zeer flexibel is.
A script to create or update a 'master' grub boot menu that just contains each OS installed, and passes on responsibility of tracking new kernels etc. to other grub menus.