OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Python License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (49)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- Linux (42)
- Mac (23)
- BSD (22)
- Modern (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Zen Worlds is an object oriented C++ virtual worlds / MMO game engine framework. This project includes Zen Engine game engine client, Zen Enterprise, an Enterprise Service Bus, and a C++ Application Server, and Zen Studio, a game development IDE.
Aims to enable researcher to tap in to mobile computing capability
Codename Noname stands for a new MMO Game in Development
A C++ library that permit extraction of datas from segmented database. this is like à flat twin engine of the citroene 2CV egine so my project name was lib2cv.
Open source mmorpg server and client construction set.
We moved to Github (https://github.com/FFMG/myoddweb.piger) Please update to the latest version! Piger is a Launcher allowing you to run your own commands from your keyboard. Highlight a word hold the caps lock key and simply type 'Google' to search for it in your browser. You can create your own commands, in LUA, Python, C++ and more.
rp6simul is a simulator for the RP6 robot (AREXX Engineering)
i try 2 learn from creating a game project. but there r fields i know little about. so helpers comes first. they'll inc game elements, demo helpers that'll help me show the results of my practices. it's a beginning, i have long long way to go.
A Dungeonhack fork with a few differences