OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (92)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (134)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (96)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (66)
- OS Independent (28)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (68)
- Modern (66)
- Windows (64)
- Mac (56)
- Android (16)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
pxeboot + buildroot + brute force = pxebrute
Pyalog aims to be a complete object-oriented implementation of dialog and provide enhanced functionality for rapidly creating command-line applications.
pybackup is a menu driven interface to the console tools 'tar' and 'ssh'. It backs up user selected files and folders to another machine via ssh.
QuattroQuest is a script that allows you to run different games at the same time, with universal variables. with this script, you will be able to govern an empire, and the people in your cities etc. will be real.
Point of Sales System with a lot of features for any usage and business needs. Includes warehouse management, payable accounts and receivable accounts. All easy and fast without hard configurations or problems.
Terminal application for following twitter feeds
Text-User-Interface base SHOUTCast tuner. tuxshout can run comfortablely under low-memory and fossil environment. Supported input device is not only keyboard but also mouse! So you can use like gui.
Twitter command line client. Support for for basic twitter functions on linux / unix command line.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
Some simple tools to create empty virtual machines for VMWare products including VMPlayer
yuik is an abstract widget library for creating GUIs. The actual frontend can be chosen at runtime which allows the program to run under Tk, as a shell program, and even as a web-application. More frontends like an irc-bot, wxWidgets, or XUL are planned.