OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Modern (22)
- Windows (19)
- Mac (17)
- BSD (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Make Money Fast! is a game that simulates the thrill, exhilaration, and virtue of total free-market capitalism by allowing the individual to simulate running a major business venture.
Meta Desktop is a user-focussed and backwards-compatible desktop file viewing system utilising enhanced metadata and user-defined 'smartness'. Core technologies are machine-written faceted classification and user-written folksonomic labeling.
An intuitive cluster system for Oracle products. It is similar to Oracle FailSafe for WinNT and 2000. Each new server in the cluster is automatically detected and set up based on the master.
Project Sveccha aims to be the central repository for all things related to localisation of open software for Telugu - Gnome, KDE, Mozilla, Open Office, Pango, php, Perl (to start with). In addition, we will try to develop new fonts, new keyboards/IMEs.
Aimed at revolutionizing the way people surf Internet
The first and only open source RFID software suite.
Programa de Gestión de Servicio Técnico de Reparación