OSI-Approved Open Source (70)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- PHP License (2)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (77)
- Windows (72)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Mac (52)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (23)
- Android (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
online 2d interactive world for learning languages. Users are placed within a virtual world, Users are placed there where the other users dont speak the same language. users need communicate to achieve objectives and organise life within the game
www.dims.com ERP for SMEs developed with dgp21 environment that provides a high speed connection, just using the 5% of the data traffic of a web based application. It covers the general needs of a SME: finance, accounting, manufacturing, stocks...
openTrade is an open-source trading platform which will support trading of forex, futures and other commodities. openTrade aims to be a framework more than just a platform.
A rich Internet application (RIA) front-end for Postbooks
it is a interactive user interface which combats with phishing attack.
This is a Webshop built in PHP with a MySQL. This project started with a coding session with 2 collegs. Some features are a loginsystem, phpscript for builing the database, customerregistration and some other contantmanagment.
xceptra is a Complex Events Processing platform built on top of Java technology specially designed to gather financial events from different sources, process algorithms upon them and smartly generate and route buy and sell sides orders.