OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (110)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (79)
- Windows (74)
- Modern (67)
- BSD (52)
- Mac (46)
- Android (14)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
xCalculator is a simple calculator, only german yet. but will be english too and source will be released soon! some bugs... ;)
sGallery is a small and powerfull webgallery wirtten in PHP.
Programa de Gestión de Servicio Técnico de Reparación
Control your traffic usage. These scripts currently support the o2 surf@home router II (which does'nt allow to track your traffic usage) only. The scripts consist of the backend, a gnome-applet and a mac-osx applet.
ROBOTIX is an opensource 3D game written in python, PyGtk, Gazpacho(Glade rewrite),Python OpenGL bindings. You build robots from predefined parts and make programs for them. Supports robot fighting and online score management.
Just bring Linux for a better world
A projects to create a virtual 3d world constitued of interconnected node offering both www and vrw content , along with central master server regulating certain parameter common to all node. Could also be use as a rpg game in an optional way.
This is my first open source project.
Little program to solve the need for simple signal generator, written in php-gtk 2