RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Intellect Modeling Kit - full intellect-based apps development suite6 weekly downloads
A compiler and cross-compiler for (Currently) Cobol (with Fortran being added later). It is intended to be the first self-hosted open-source Cobol Compiler, e.g. the compiler itself will be written using Cobol.3 weekly downloads
This is an extension to the standard 2D HF package (A Numerical Hartree-Fock Program for Diatomic Molecules by Jacek Kobus, Leif Laaksonen and Dage Sundholm) that adds some extra functionality.
Yet another Fortran Code Browser. Modern Fortran (F66, F77, F90, F95...) More functionality: Code beatifier, link with other Languages. Modern design: lightweight, W3C Standard Compliant, Dynamic interface. Expandable through modules.
Intelligent e-knowledge base engine for any kind of knowledge-based applications, supporting effective knowledge presentation, precise knowledge search, adaptive learning and immediate consulting.
A user community and inclusive package of compatible routines available to diverse astronomy users. Application services to include astronomical lab control, image processing and amateur exploration that continues to adapt to meet a wide range of needs.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Trek7 the original multiplayer network star trek game from the early-mid 70s. We are hoping to revive this classic (no, its not netrek/mtrek, not even close). hopefully the SF community can help port this to modern day networks.