OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Solaris (5)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Mac (3)
- Windows (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Kools is a collection of tools and applications to be used to enhance the Reuters Kondor+ product. Kools also offers some tools for RMDS (ex Triarch).
GeniusTrader is a stock market trading systems toolkit
We at Jil Jil intend to build a tool which will forecast when the jobs will complete. We consider ours is a unique approach where we model the historical trend and blend them with current conditions to arrive at the precise expected time of completion.
RG-apsk-ak is a finance accounting software
The SFGW is an event triggered store-and-forward "file relay" proxy. This provides routing and protocol transition transparency, application and security integration, scripting extensibility, minimized administration, and greater end-user control.
UnixODBC.pm provides a Perl API for the unixODBC driver manager and a bridge API for unixODBC network queries. The sample text-mode, GUI, and Web clients can manage multiple hosts and DBMSs and create RSS output.