OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Linux (29)
- Windows (19)
- Mac (17)
- Android (16)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (8)
- Virtualization (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Video Message Server is a free and open source solution aimed at providing a method of recording and delivering video content such as video messages in webmail or embedded video in a website. Implements an RTMP server using the Red5 library.
Basic place to host smoothwall mods.
Toolkit for configuration and daily management Gentoo Linux installations.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
RoofTop is a network/systems monitoring (NSM) tool that leverages SNMP standards to deliver critical health and performance monitoring through device based reports and graphs, event notifications, alerts, and configurable alarm thresholds.
389 DS Graph is a utility for graphing connections and operations from the 389 Directory Server (formerly Fedora Directory Server). 389 DS Graph works with 389DS, Fedora DS, Red Hat DS, and may work with Sun DS.