OSI-Approved Open Source (19)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Windows (30)
- Mac (27)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (21)
- Android (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Web server logfile analysis
Camelserv aspires to be a commercial-quality web server that is 100% written in Perl. It is very easily extensible, and considering the fact that it is written in Perl, it will be pretty much platform-independent.
Generate registry files from csv or XL spreadsheets.
maketest is a non-regression tool written in PERL. A configuration file describes rules for: - spawning check programs - parsing STDOUT, STDERR and the return value on a "PERL regexp" based way
Tools for PowerVM reporting/administration.
With this PHP script (specially designed for Webdesign companys) you can manage clients, workers, projects and more!