OSI-Approved Open Source (167)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (121)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- BSD License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Artistic License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (176)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (150)
- Windows (118)
- Mac (102)
- Modern (94)
- BSD (80)
- Android (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FiMi - Finacial Instuments Management Interface is a API which provides Financial Instument Data such as Quotes or Inrerest Rates. Where all the Data is stored in a PSQL Database. You can see my sf diary for details.
Its an article search engine and directory, updated daily. The staff at content are dedicated to meeting the needs of contributing Authors, newsletter Publishers and visitors by providing the best and largest free content article database on the Web.
An server control panel like cpanel, but free for use and platform independent.
openVIS is about mirroring a campus-websystem
osqlfuse - Oracle sql fusing. There are many oracle script pieces on the internet, from DBAs and Developers, for individual version and platform. Osqlfuse provides a platform independent package, to integrate the scripts into All-In-One environment.
Complete application which will setup, display and sell products, services and automate the completion of the sale (authorization, shipping, setup). This will include file downloads for backend and accounting systems.
web rpg, the webrpg main goal is to create a whole rts/rpg web based game, it will take his inspirations in old Ultima series and also greek history . (french \'new age\' at medieval ages will be used also for some background i
web2irc allows users of a website to interact with users of a specific IRC channel utilising a browser-based AJAX interface.