OSI-Approved Open Source (114)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (8)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (14)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (59)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- ISC License (1)
- MIT License (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (112)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (95)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (13)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- All POSIX (71)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (10)
- OS Portable (16)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (73)
- BSD (71)
- Modern (62)
- Mac (55)
- Android (19)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (16)
- Solaris (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Ellogon is a multi-lingual, cross-platform, general-purpose language engineering environment.
Digital Library Software
JOPUX - a flexible and scalable application platform!
Cis-element prediction tool from microarray data
A Web-based genome-wide Position Weight Matrix (PWM) Scanner
Perl bindings to the Modern OpenGL API
You can now find powerpc-utils and powerpc-utils-python on github. https://github.com/nfont/powerpc-utils https://github.com/nfont/powerpc-utils-python The powerpc-utils package provides a set of tools and utilities and utilities for maintaining and enabling certain features of Linux on Power.
WYSIWIG conditional compilation preprocessor for Java etc.
Platform-independent recursive search library. C-API, written in C/C++, with mappings to C++, COM, D, Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, STL, with more to come.
Tentacle is a cross-platform file transfer protocol that aims to be secure and easy to use. The client and server are designed to be run from the command line or called from a shell script. Secure file transfers to and from the server are supported.
Perl extension for the GNU Readline/History Library
A set of tiny applications, shell scripts and other tools useful in ev
WebDAV CGI brings your file service to the Web.
Free Lock Manager
git core, the distributed source control system
An Apache module for use by ISPs and webhosts, designed to prevent the robotic collection of email addresses -often termed siphoning or harvesting- from client website pages.
An Illumina clone assembly system using SOAPdenovo and ABySS
The Internet of Things
Trek7 the original multiplayer network star trek game from the early-mid 70s. We are hoping to revive this classic (no, its not netrek/mtrek, not even close). hopefully the SF community can help port this to modern day networks.