OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (56)
- Modern (40)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- BSD (28)
- Windows (28)
- Mac (16)
- Android (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SuperPFM (Super Personal Finance Manager) is a fully functional single entry personal finance software package with optional advanced features that can help you automate most of your personal finance tasks.
Tasker is an enterprise wide project/task tracking system. It include tools to automatically select what project a users is working on. And has the ability to generate invoices and other reports.
Control a radio scanner over a network
gnufe is a perlqt program that provides a front-end to gnuplot, the powerful plotting system. It is designed to work on a lot of data files, and should be fast to use via lots of keyboard shortcuts.
Hx-p is a programming group which provides advanced utilitarian applications for Linux (UNIX base) systems. Networking, system administration, info tools and many more. Enjoy.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
weCloud delivers a scalable service oriented architecture, open APIs, free software utilities as well as a reference implementation for next-generation cloud computing systems. It reposes on Amazon EC2, Google AppEngine and Aneka among others.