Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (8)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Mac (80)
- Linux (66)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- All BSD Platforms (16)
- All POSIX (46)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (25)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (61)
- Windows (57)
- BSD (41)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Control iTunes remotely via a web browser or a client-side program.
iUpdate provides an easy way for users to ensure their Mac OS X application are up to date.
Flip card learning program for iPhone with a spaced learning algorithm. Create your own databases and edit the cards directly on the iPhone. Import Palm databases or csv-formatted files and backup your data with our Java application.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
Publish and subscribe messaging for the Web, and related tools. Our license is BSD.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
A platform-independent software package for searching, managing, and recording television shows. Consists of a Java Swing front-end for searching and managing the listings, using a SOAP service. The backend format is XMLTV.
tv torrent tracking software
This program is to enable all users using Windows and Mac to be able to properly use the Wikipedia anti-vandal tools.
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
FinkCommander is a graphical user interface for the Fink software packaging system for Mac OS X. It provides an intuitive front-end to the Fink command-line tools for downloading and installing Unix software.12 weekly downloads