OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (52)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (36)
- BSD License (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- MIT License (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (108)
- Mac (108)
- Android (70)
- BSD (39)
- Modern (29)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
charconv64 converts images to Commodore 64 format. Currently it supports multicolor, hires, ESCOS and sprite overlays.
Logic Data Base Designer
A generic C++ library for peptide simulations.
loon is a GLR parser generator that takes EBNF grammars as specifications. Tokens are specified in the grammar file, and it generates a parse tree instead of executing actions. A single grammar can output a parser in any supported language.
Memol is a well-structured music notation language focused on MIDI.
Simple, lightweight program for plotting 3d paths in realtime with interactive rotation and zoom.
MUgen is an emulator generator which works in a way similar to yacc. It takes an input machine description and outputs a source file which is a fully implemented emulator of that system. This is the open-source system.
OGit is a Just-In-Time compilation framework written in OCaml. It currently supports 2 different back-ends (LLVM and a proprietary one).
Other ML Sudoku. With Caml Light.
object oriented unit testing framework for ocaml
Create the php code for flexible database access screens. This can be used to build a complete frontend to a project.
SCA-project is a collaborative XML doc designer for enterprise end-users based on template/schema forms. End-user app contains rich editing and communication (through secure ftp-like protocol) functions.
abandoned project. No real need to do that.