Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (15)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (9)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (79)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (19)
- Solaris (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Felix programming language specifications and translator
ggelite aims to be a clone/improvement of the old eighty's game called "elite"
Simple collection of Artificial Intelligence methods implemented in OCaml
Logic Data Base Designer
Implementation of SeqBox in OCaml
Create the php code for flexible database access screens. This can be used to build a complete frontend to a project.
A software for indexing and searching a samba based files sharing network.
SFMLML is an Objective Caml binding to the SFML library (http://sfml-dev.org). The SFML (simple and fast multimedia library) is a multimedia library. This binding allow you to use it in OCaml. This binding is now stable and complete.
abandoned project. No real need to do that.
The Virtual Laboratory for Earth and Planetary Materials (VLab) collaborative GRID-based environment. Concentrating on scientific computation workflows and auto-generation of visualization services. http://vlab.msi.umn.edu