OSI-Approved Open Source (104)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (61)
- BSD License (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- MIT License (5)
- Apple Public Source License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (106)
- Linux (106)
- BSD (93)
- Mac (87)
- Modern (85)
- Windows (51)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The openMedia is a group of frameworks for various types of media access, including video, audio and graphics. It's designed to be compatible with various frameworks from Apple and to integrate with the seamless with the GNUStep environment.
The openDarwin is an open implementation of the Quartz graphical windowing engine mainly used in the MacOS X. It's main objective is to be source level compatible with it.
An Open Source Render compatible with the RenderMan Interface (currently version 3.2) from Pixar and highly expandable, with addition of geometric plug-ins, hidder plug-ins, output device plug-ins, and Shading Language extension plug-ins.
This is a collection of software developed by the group TeenDev. Software includes programs for the ARM architecture, PPC architecture, and i386 (x86) architecture. All open-sourced projects will be posted here.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
Binary package of Ximian (Novell) Evolution (X11 version) for Mac OS X, with native Mac OS X installer.5 weekly downloads