OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Turtle OS is an Unix-like OS. It aims to be open source, secure, high performing and portable.
Crosos is a SubLinux Distribution
newStep is an Operating System designed on Linux 188.8.131.52 with GNUstep and X11. As for the windowing system, we will try to use the modular release of X11 with a modified window manager to have a semi-MacOS X and NEXTSTEP apperance.1 weekly downloads
librestep is a progressive effort to produce a free, modern and stable OS distribution. To get librestep download and configure TOR and GNUnet then follow the onion link. Bug tracking, SCM, support forums, and some documentation is housed here.
Yarrwin is a fork of Apple's Darwin, created with the intention of simplifying creation of Darwin-based distributions and addition of novel software features to the Darwin platform.
This project is an implemenation of a 2d graphics engine for posix complient and the gnosis system.