OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- Linux (32)
- Mac (32)
- Windows (32)
- Modern (13)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
OpenProp is a lightweight property file format and related APIs, designed to be easy to load programmatically. It is intended to replace INI files and XML for simple data storage.
A script(ing/ed/able) optimizing compiler for the C and Objective-C languages (and in the future other languages such as C++, D and Java). Written in a scripting language to allow for experimentation with code generation and optimization techniques.
Starfish generates unique wallpaper patterns for a lively, colourful, and eye-catchingly unique desktop. It can be configured to automatically create new images at set time intervals, or you can manually request a new desktop anytime.
The Gnuritas project aims at designing a "smart" and flexible framework and tools to manage and share knowledge, information and scientific data.
gnuOLAP is a complete OLAP GPL solution with ad-hoc queries, navigation and reporting capabilities. The server system is designed for GNU/Linux OS. Client system is platform indepedent.
API package for SuperPython to provide interoperability between SuperPython (after release python2000) and Microsoft CLR (VC++, C#, VB based).
mytunes - A sweet mp3 (and later other formats) player, made to be used in a GNUstep, or other OpenStep/NeXTSTEP/Cocoa-like environments. Offers wonderous playlist support, including superlists, which are similar to smart lists.