OSI-Approved Open Source (173)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- Academic Free License (20)
- Apache License V2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Open Software License 3.0 (7)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (178)
- Linux (164)
- Mac (138)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (135)
- Android (43)
- Modern (40)
- BSD (18)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A collaboration service, with Postfix as the MTA. The server and clients are Java based, and include many of the features of commercial products available.
SOA-based task manager with multiple UIs
Energy-, mass- or money-flows are described with simular balances. Usually many upsetting tables are used to calculate the balance. The Software Flow visualizes the data in a grafic, zoomable and animated way.
Java library of chart. It supports 2d and 3d visualization of line charts,pie charts,bar charts etc.
An Opensource Billing Software Initiative
Free developpment for end users
wRAD (web Rapid Application Development) is a RAD platform for easy and fast creation of simple web based applications.
Project has server and client parts for board games: Scrabble, Domino and Backgammon.
yalCMS (Yet Another Lean Content Management System) is a CMS especially intended for small, private websites running on a private or hosted server. Its main target is to provide an easy-to-use technology, so that everyone (even my mum) can use it.
will be updated soon ...