OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (80)
- Linux (79)
- Mac (65)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Android (22)
- BSD (15)
- Modern (15)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
program files version can be controlled by cvs or vss.but one application may composit a group files. we want control the application version and it's files.
Web-based account access system that provides e-business solutions for Financial services firms, individual investors, investment advisors, pension consultants and plan sponsors that invest in alternative asset classes.
Evaluacion de riesgo en productos del mercado de renta variable y fija
A ticketing system that handle all type off demand (query, incident, problem, task, project,...) between all sevices. It provide a tracking of status and KPI about performance of the services.
Application web de gestion de factures
FIXbrix is a general purpose FIX engine written entirely in Java. The objective of the project is to provide a production-quality FIX engine core, upon which can be layered financial applications (especially trading applications).
An effective "internal branding" tool for measuring employee satisfaction.
This project uses a special web shoping system. All content data are stored in relational SQL database and administration via web interface is easy, fast and effective.
OpenSubsystems is set of business components such as security, search, inventory management, able to run on various J2EE servers or just using JVM thanks to unique middleware abstraction layer and repository of common application functionality patterns