OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (61)
- Windows (61)
- Linux (54)
- Mac (38)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (30)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
KwaMoja is designed to help you manage your business in a more efficient and profitable manner. It combines your book keeping needs with all the tools to plan your inventory purchases.
A tool for describing one's present life situation (“is”), and potential futures (“will be”) as linked data objects representing one's relationship to reality-based concepts: people, environments, objects, processes, knowledge, and time.
OyVey is an easy-to-use E-Commerce shopping cart application written in java targeted for non-J2EE java servlet engines such as Tomcat or Resin. Features include web services, discount management, inventory tracking, cc authorization, & a modifiable UI.
PhotoMAX - Web based Searchable Photo Album and Management System.
An effective "internal branding" tool for measuring employee satisfaction.
Online Presentation Software. Show presentations online without the need of any specialist software, simply use your website. Create presentations instantly with our XML creator.
[GEEKO CMS] - easy content management Do you have or intend to have a small web site? For yourself or your client? Then [GEEKO CMS] is your headache free way to keep your content updated and managed.
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).
Free developpment for end users
This is a Web based electronic tendering application to source, award and manage the total electronic procurement process as per the functional requirements put forth by IDABC(EU). Developed using .NET with c# and a database independent layer.
MyPhpMoney is a tool written in PHP to manage bank accounts thru a web interface. It uses mysql to store data and relies on PHPLIB (template, session and database abstraction).10 weekly downloads