OSI-Approved Open Source (136)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- PHP License (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Microsoft Public License (4)
- Python Software Foundation License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- W3C License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (129)
- Linux (115)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (105)
- Mac (94)
- Android (37)
- Modern (27)
- BSD (19)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Hivework is a fast j2ee framework, backend will be implemented with spring, hibernate, jdbc, frontend will support dwr, jquery, phonegap etc. With hivework we can build a webapp very fast.
Management tool for IT departments who wish to consolidate their strategic planning/process improvements using a streamlined approach to develop only the most optimal, fully syndicated ideas. Used primarily during pre-delivery stage(s).
Data visualization for electoral counts.
The log4script is framework enabling client side code running in a context of browser (either IE of Firefox) to use common logging as done on server side - meaning the logging can be analyzed, persisted, etc...
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
web based email (hosted on apache server on linux/win xp os)
YAF is opensource framework having following modules MVC, Validations, Remoting and Dao
An enterprise application framework based on J2EE. Provides a web application framework, a tiny workflow engine, a dynamic report tool, a code generator, a base business framework,many web components and much more.