OSI-Approved Open Source (12,441)
- Academic Free License (231)
- Adaptive Public License (20)
- Affero GNU Public License (235)
- Apache License V2.0 (728)
- Apache Software License (143)
- Apple Public Source License (6)
- Artistic License (96)
- Artistic License 2.0 (15)
- Attribution Assurance License (12)
- BSD License (891)
- Boost Software License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (71)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (14)
- Common Public License 1.0 (109)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (10)
- Public Domain (430)
- Other License (388)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (356)
- Windows (13,127)
- Linux (13,031)
- Mac (11,408)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8,094)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (172)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (784)
- 64-bit MS Windows (521)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,457)
- All BSD Platforms (461)
- All POSIX (1,613)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (4)
- OS Independent (5,108)
- OS Portable (874)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (18)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (26)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (9)
- Android (5,553)
- Modern (2,555)
- BSD (1,665)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Aid for memorizing Scripture (or any text) by typing or speaking.
The reason for writing a client in PHP is because many people are restricted behind a firewall most of the day, and aren't able to get on aim. In later versions, we plan to utilize all the features of the TOC protocol.
AIRPort - AJAX Integrated Responses for Portals. A platform-, language- and browser-independent AJAX framework for creating interactive portals, in which different applications can communicate.
The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Stock Analysis Program13 weekly downloads
AJAF (A Java AJAX Framework) is a very light weight engine that assists developers in – a) AJAX communication between browser and server and b) HTML rendering to achieve partial page refreshes.
Fully customizable web chat created using AJAX.37 weekly downloads
AJAX Commander is a file manager written using the AJAX technology and PHP in the server side. It has an interface based in the well-known Norton Commander.
AJAX-DB is an AJAX library implementing data-access through XML/A.
Standard AJAX Development Library can be used in any standard AJAX development tool by the standard interface. It can help to build more powerful AJAX applications quickly and easily. Related AJAX IDE is AJAX WebShop.
AJAX Explorer is a file manager written using the AJAX technology and PHP in the server side. It has an interface similar to the Windows Explorer.
The AJAX MVC separates view management from data services in web apps cleanly and configurably. It enables you to build light, rich web interfaces that plug into SOAs. It strives to eliminate ad-hoc data service integration from AJAX applications.
AJAX Micro Mini Library is a simplest library [ 2.8KB just ] to send data using post or get to an external fetch and send back the output ! Very user friendly and easy ! This pack comes with example PHP project to test
The project aims to create a web based database administration tool, with expansion into automatic code generation from the database schema. The code allows creation and removal of databases, tables and fields via a web browser.