OSI-Approved Open Source (12,212)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6,420)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1,388)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1,290)
- BSD License (891)
- MIT License (725)
- Apache License V2.0 (707)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (249)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (246)
- Affero GNU Public License (229)
- Academic Free License (227)
- PHP License (179)
- Apache Software License (136)
- Open Software License 3.0 (113)
- Common Public License 1.0 (108)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (107)
- Public Domain (426)
- Other License (376)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (353)
- Windows (12,884)
- Linux (12,810)
- Mac (11,216)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7,928)
- OS Independent (5,060)
- All POSIX (1,598)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,437)
- OS Portable (867)
- 32-bit MS Windows (772)
- All BSD Platforms (454)
- 64-bit MS Windows (409)
- 32-bit MS Windows (167)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (25)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (18)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (4)
- Android (5,430)
- Modern (2,454)
- BSD (1,527)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Simple CMS (Content Management System) for little and big websites. Very easy to use. There is also the possibility to add modules (or templates). All the administrator tasks are available from an apposite panel, no additional code should be written.
The commercialisation management system assists with the process of taking an idea to market. It provides a system for planning, executing and tracking progress and is based on years of work by the Australian Institute for Commercialisation.1 weekly downloads
A polylingual dictionary/ontology system1 weekly downloads
Aid for memorizing Scripture (or any text) by typing or speaking.
The reason for writing a client in PHP is because many people are restricted behind a firewall most of the day, and aren't able to get on aim. In later versions, we plan to utilize all the features of the TOC protocol.
AIRPort - AJAX Integrated Responses for Portals. A platform-, language- and browser-independent AJAX framework for creating interactive portals, in which different applications can communicate.1 weekly downloads
Stock Analysis Program26 weekly downloads
AJAF (A Java AJAX Framework) is a very light weight engine that assists developers in – a) AJAX communication between browser and server and b) HTML rendering to achieve partial page refreshes.1 weekly downloads
Fully customizable web chat created using AJAX.267 weekly downloads
AJAX Commander is a file manager written using the AJAX technology and PHP in the server side. It has an interface based in the well-known Norton Commander.
AJAX-DB is an AJAX library implementing data-access through XML/A.
Standard AJAX Development Library can be used in any standard AJAX development tool by the standard interface. It can help to build more powerful AJAX applications quickly and easily. Related AJAX IDE is AJAX WebShop.
AJAX Explorer is a file manager written using the AJAX technology and PHP in the server side. It has an interface similar to the Windows Explorer.