You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (148)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (102)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- BSD License (10)
- Apache Software License (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (158)
- Windows (153)
- Linux (146)
- Mac (130)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (103)
- Android (56)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Mobile database administration tool.
A simple navigable map for use on a micro device or emulator. Given an image and an XML file that corresponds to the x/y coordinates of the objects on the image, the map becomes interactive. This project is being developed as a senior project at Loyol
mosel - Mobile Opensource SEcure Login:: client side:: J2ME Midlet, server side:: Apache Tomcat Server, Java servlet, back-end:: mysql. Login into Apache Tomcat servers pages whith your mobile phone.
palmgsync is a PalmOS based conduit that allows the Palm user to synchronize the embedded Datebook application to Google Calendar. It will run each time you make a hotsync operation and keep you up to date with your online calendar.
The STENCYC project (Startrek Encyclopedia) will provide to the UCIP science council and to the startrek community a tool to maintain databases whose entries are produced by a lot of people.
tRSS is a MIDP RSS client.The User can read headlines from a number of news sites.
The primary purpose of unitsPda is a unit converter: inches-->centimeters, calories-->Btus, etc. I wrote this as an exercise in programming SuperWaba, a java like toolset, several years ago, but have found this to be a handy little tool for my pda.
wabadma is a set of classes for use with the WabaVM under PalmOS.