OSI-Approved Open Source (61)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Entessa Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- Linux (60)
- Windows (58)
- Mac (54)
- Android (48)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (7)
- Virtualization (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A project with Groovy, Struts2, Spring, iBATIS, extjs, jBPM and so on, working with Ferly J from China.
Smart Assignments (SmartAss) will generate maths assignments and solutions.
Just a helper for the browser game called Travian!
Video Message Server is a free and open source solution aimed at providing a method of recording and delivering video content such as video messages in webmail or embedded video in a website. Implements an RTMP server using the Red5 library.
Sistema para gerenciamento de rede baseado em unix
This is a webserver that supports basic GET and POST requests, as well as servlet apps and whatnot.
The project aims to develop a revamped (Yet Another) Hangman game that utilizes the Java Programming Language. The software will aim at the interacvity of the user and machine. The project is being developed by Computer Science '05 Stundets of UPLB.
The Java version of the Drupal 6.10 project, automatically migrated from PHP using the nTile P2J product from Numiton.
Open Source ecrm program
SMS-Tool with AES-enrcyption for Smartphones.
test4Eve provides a unit test framework for applications written for the Eve Virtual Machine (www.ewesoft.com).
This project aims in developing a framework for the java developers who wants to model their business objects as a node in a tree hierarchy.
this project is for the minor project of IOE pulchowk campus.