OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (8)
- Academic Free License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Linux (61)
- Windows (48)
- Mac (46)
- Android (37)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
IRC — service system with which help it is possible to communicate through a network the Internet with other people in a mode of real time.
Browser based Tool to package software across environments
The project is the developpement of a french Backtrack Distribution and a wiki-forum based for support... Backtrack is a remote-exploitation Tools, based on slax which is based on Slackware technology...
YES Linux a distribution that is focused on ease of use, user experience, and the internet. In 3 screens a secure server is installed and administered from a browser. A user should not have to use the console, but can if they wish.
productive container platform
Infrastructure and libraries for text messaging.
onevan is an Open-source projects
this is an opensource eclipse based reach client platform which creates for researchers.
Trabajo practico de algoritmos 3 de la catedra Fontela
This is a bbs application! from china
TEF is a fully-featured, secure and has advanced capabilities including the intuitive Xsentry easy-to-use administration graphical user interface with WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) front end which has drag and drop security policy deployment.2 weekly downloads