OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Select a folder and this app would zip every file .Tell it what number of files you can have in the archive and let the app do the job..Simple as 2 click's.And more to come!5 weekly downloads
This open source software benchmarks the queries per second of an Apache Lucene index. It is an Java implementation and uses MultiFieldQueryParser to form a query.1 weekly downloads
A project I started to test my skills while learning java, I hope for it to become much, much more.
Not even in alpha stage, anyone doing java and interested to join please do, loads of stuff to do.
A messaging framework for java client server application. It enhances productivity by providing generic infrastructure for data CRUD. Java swing, Jide,Tibco rendezvous, Tibco smartsocket, Spring amqp are currently supported and it easy to add others.
Application to track shooting attendance. Mainly developed based on Australian requirements to attend a specified number of competitions per year to maintain a pistol licence. Based around SSAA competitions, but should be adaptable.
Jacclog is a modular open source access logs analytics system written in Java.