OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (38)
- BSD (32)
- Windows (22)
- Modern (21)
- Linux (19)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- Mac (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The MoVadis project tries to create a GPS software for J2ME enabled phones in conjuction with bluetooth GPS receivers. It is not intended to create a full scale navigation software, but to mainly aid in orientation.
A model railroad Multi-Function Decoder designed for gauge H0. OpenSource Decoder covers both, the software (firmware) as well as the hardware design (circuit diagram).
This project is an open source initiative to create a passwords manager application for Android based devices.
FREE BSD,Monowall, Base web cache Engin
Jfilescan is a software program that intends to act as a watchdog for your file system. It will provide versions for multiple file systems, such as fat32, ntfs, linux file systems and so on.
This project is a artillery based game that will start out in 2D and then will be moved over into 3D both which will have network componet. The 3D version will support more than two player up to 6.
Breakevilaxis is a global networking system to provide dynamic and private web services to people living in dictatorship nations. It also promote privacy protection in democratic nations by end-user controlled encryption.
Measure bandwith- and latency tracks with your mobile GPS device. speedTracker can be used with mobile phone (J2ME application) or usual laptop with GPS mouse and 3G card (JAVA application). See <a href="http://www.speedtracks.org">speedTracks.org</a>.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
message systems based on all kinds of OSs.